Tuesday 1 January 2013

My first war art project

One common thing I get asked is when did you begin to create war art , I think this is my first project in the golf war I remember bing scared and I was trying to express my feelings and political opinion it was a strange war because it was not actually happening with Israel but Israel was being bombarded by the scud rockets , I remember the fear we felt from possible chemical weapons .and the hopelessness ,it was a new war perhaps the type of war that the world experiences. Nowadays,we're the frontline is a blurred line and civilians are targeted as well as the soldiers , the strange thing is that all these floods of memories have been triggered by the news that general schwartzcop has died ,it felt as if I new him and he's definitely part of my childhood and one of my heroes















No comments:

Post a Comment